Reconstruction: Studies in Contemporary Culture (ISSN: 1547-4348) is a peer-review journal. While most academic journals dismiss submissions they deem inappropriate, Reconstruction works with authors to ensure that the work can be published, if not through Reconstruction then through another journal of high caliber.
All submission queries should be written care of email@example.com.
Click the links below for more information on preparing and submitting articles for review.
- Article submission process
- Submission considerations and prerequisites
- Open issue submission process
- Themed issue submission process
- Article submission requirements
- Style Requirements specific to Reconstruction
- Preparing accepted articles for online publication
Return to Top»